Do you have what it takes to be an NJLT coach?
As the sport of lacrosse grows we are always on the lookout for new dynamic talent.
We are interested in college graduates and current outstanding college student athletes who can have a positive impact on the next generation of lacrosse players.
- Employment candidates should possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Positive work ethic
- Distinguished lacrosse career
- Experience coaching youth and high school lacrosse
- Ability to work with & mentor young student athletes
- Excellent organizational skills
Send your resume and a list of references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys & girls private training coaches throughout New Jersey
- Certified athletic trainers for summer camps & seasonal clinics
Contact us for more information: email@example.com