July 20 – July 23 2020
Join us for an extensive week of goalie training, first of its kind in New Jersey! 100% Focused on Goalie Training.
Location: Outdoors – Bucks Mills Park – 137 Bucks Mill Rd. Colts Neck, NJ 07722
Now offering 2 levels of training:
Level 1 – New to NJLT and less than 2 years of experience
Level 2 – Trained with NJLT before OR 2 or more years of competitive goalie
Limited to the first 30 goalies to register.
Camp Price: $235
- 4 Nights in a row – 5:30pm-8:00pm.
- 4:1 player to coach ratio.
- Open to boys and girls 3rd – 12th grade.
- Players split by age/experience/boys/girls on site.
- Fundamental Training: Goalie Stance, Positioning, Approach, Outside Saves, Inside Saves, Bounce Shots, High, Mid, Low position saves, Covering Angles, Leading the Defense.
- Challenge Drills: Developing the skills necessary to make the “impossible” saves. Low percentage save shot training, hard to train shot training.
- Take Home Drills: Individual, partner and small group drills that goalies can take home to develop their skills on their own.
- Advanced shot training – Training and facing the difficult shots that players face in game situations.
- Shots vary by night but players can expect to make 300+ on average per night.
Full Goalie Gear:
- Throat Guard
- Chest Protector
- Cleats or Sneakers
Camp Price: $235
“My daughter just finished your goalie camp yesterday. I just had to tell you how much she enjoyed it. She said she got so much out of it and loved all the coaches that you had working with you. This is her 2nd clinic with you and I am sure she will be back for more!! Thanks for making it so worth while!!” -John
“Coach Dennis was so helpful in helping me improving my stance.” -Ron
“I learned great drills to use to practice in my backyard everyday! This clinic was so helpful!” -Sal
“Great way to become a better goalie!!” -Emma
“My sons both went and learned so much! They learned so much and enjoyed it as well!” -Rebecca
“I go to every goalie clinic and I am always learning something new. Always I find a way to get better when training with NJLT.” -Justin
Assistant Coaches: We keep an 4:1 players to coach ratio and rotate our assistant coaches to make sure the players are getting exposed to the most out of our coaching staff. With goalie training we bring in a mix of goalie coaches and shooters to work out the goalies at training.