Comprehensive goalie training session to develop and build all players skills. All players will leave confident they have learned and developed the skills necessary to stand tall and confidenlty in the goal!
August 17th – August 19th 2021
5:30pm – 7:30pm
Join us for an extensive week of goalie training, first of its kind in New Jersey! 100% Focused on Goalie Training and will combine at portions of the training with our shooting camps to provide live shots for all goalies.
Location: Outdoors – Cedar Drive Football Field: 73 Cedar Drive, Colts Neck NJ 07722
Now offering 2 levels of training:
Level 1 – New to NJLT and less than 2 years of goalie experience
Level 2 – Trained with NJLT before OR 2 or more years of competitive goalie
Limited to the first 20 goalies to register
Goalie Camp: $165 per player
- 3 Nights in a row – 5:30pm-7:30pm.
- 4:1 player to coach ratio.
- Open to boys and girls 3rd – 12th grade.
- Players split by age/experience/boys/girls on site.
- Fundamental Goalie Development: Goalie Stance, Positioning, Approach, Outside Saves, Inside Saves, Bounce Shots, High, Mid, Low position saves, Covering Angles, Leading the Defense.
- Advanced Challenge Drills: Developing the skills necessary to make the “impossible” saves. Low percentage save shot training, hard to train shot training.
- Take Home Drills: Individual, partner and small group drills that goalies can take home to develop their skills on their own.
- Advanced shot training – Training and facing the difficult shots that players face in game situations.
- Shots vary by night but players can expect to make 250+ saves on average per night.
Full Goalie Gear:
- Throat Guard
- Chest Protector
- Cleats or Sneakers
- GIrls goalies required to bring goalie thigh pads and shin pads
Limited to the first 20 goalies to register.
Camp Price: $165
“My daughter just finished your goalie camp yesterday. I just had to tell you how much she enjoyed it. She said she got so much out of it and loved all the coaches that you had working with you. This is her 2nd clinic with you and I am sure she will be back for more!! Thanks for making it so worth while!!” -John
“Coach Dennis was so helpful in helping me improving my stance, as a goalie with 5 years of experience he made adjustments that made me feel like I was able to get to the shots faster” -Ron
“I learned great drills to use to practice in my backyard everyday! This clinic was so helpful!” – Jim
“Great way to become a better goalie!!” -Emma
“My sons both went and learned so much! They learned so much and enjoyed it as well!” -Rebecca
“I go to every goalie clinic and I am always learning something new. Always I find a way to get better when training with NJLT.” -Justin