Girls Winter Lax Academy Advanced Training
5 Wednesday’s Beginning January 23, 2019.
Winter Girls Advanced Lax Academy Training
Location: Indoor – Sports City NJ – 269 Squankum Rd. Farmingdale, NJ 07727
- 5 weeks of training, 1-hour sessions. 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Wednesday Nights Starting 1/23/19
- Grades 5th – 12th. (Players broken into groups by age/position/experience)
- Designed for experienced players looking to sharpen their skills. Participants should have 3+ years of experience or have participated in NJLT Lax Academy sessions over the past 3 years.
- Player Development: Stick skills, fundamentals, ground balls, passing and catching, shooting, offense, defense and much more.
- Position Training: Players will be broken down into groups by age and position throughout the session to develop their position specific skills. In this session NJLT will be covering all the positions and breaking down the skills for each. Players choose which position they would like to train and can switch at any time.
- Everything Else: This skills session is designed to be challenging for players with experience. The goal is to get players fully prepared for the upcoming season and develop new skills to allow players to be more competitive than ever.
NJLT Coaching Staff:
NJLT Lax Academy Training has an 8:1 players to coaches ratio with a roster of head coaches and assistant coaches broken down by position. Each of the coaches have excelled at their own position as both players and coaches and have been selected not only as great coaches but as coaches who possess the tools necessary to teach their craft to the players.
- Lax Academy Head Coach – Corinne Coyle
$165 per player
Note: It is recommended to add Offense Vs. Defense Skills Training for a complete training package for the 2019 preseason! Save on registration costs by adding more that one clinic to your preseason training. Add this session during registration checkout.
Offense Vs. Defense – Skills Development 8-9pm