Girls Winter Lax Academy Level 1 Training
5 Wednesday’s Beginning January 23, 2019.
Winter Girls Lax Academy Level 1 Training
Location: Indoor – Sports City NJ – 269 Squankum Rd. Farmingdale, NJ 07727
- 5 weeks of training, 1-hour sessions. 6pm – 7pm.
- Wednesday Nights Starting 1/23/19
- Grades 3rd – 12th. (Players broken into groups by age/position/experience)
- Skills Development for players looking to develop their overall lacrosse skills.
- Great for new and experienced players looking to sharpen their skills.
- Player Development: Stick skills, fundamentals, ground balls, passing and catching, shooting, offense, defense and much more.
- Position Training: Hone your skills in one position or learn them all. In this session NJLT will be covering all the positions and breaking down the skills for each. Each session players choose which position they would like to train and can switch at any time throughout a session.
- Everything Else: Take your overall lacrosse skills to the next level with the NJLT Lacrosse Academy. Players attending this session in the past felt prepared and confident in their abilities heading into the spring lacrosse season!
NJLT Coaching Staff:
NJLT Lax Academy Training has an 8:1 players to coaches ratio with a roster of head coaches and assistant coaches broken down by position. Each of the coaches have excelled at their own position as both players and coaches and have been selected not only as great coaches but as coaches who possess the tools necessary to teach their craft to the players.
- Lax Academy Head Coach – Corinne Coyle
$165 per player
Lax Academy is limited to 30 players and players will be broken down by age group.