Little Laxxers JUMP Start Lacrosse Program
July 13nd – July 15th, 2020
Introduce your little ones to the game of lacrosse
- WHO: Boys and girls in kindergarten to 2nd Grade
- WHAT: This “Fun In The Sun” mini camp is designed to introduce the sport of lacrosse to our younger players
- WHERE: Outdoors – Bucks Mills Park – 137 Bucks Mill Rd. Colts Neck, NJ 07722
- WHEN: July 13nd – July 15th, 2020
- TIME: 9:30am – Noon
- WHY: Learn the basics of the fastest growing team sport in the world and have fun!
- RATIO: 6:1 Players to Coach
- REGISTRATION: Players do not need any equipment for the JUMP Start program. NJLT will provide sticks for players to use. Parents may purchase sticks for $40 from NJLT at the end of the camp.
Camp Price: $85
A fun and exciting way for young players to learn the sport without fully commiting to pads and the equipment necessary to play in leagues! Our staff instructs players to proper way to learn the sport and fundamentals on how to use a stick. NJLT Little Laxxers also get an opportunity to see our older campers playing in games and little laxxers receive sideline instruction on how the game is played.
Players should wear athletic clothes
Sneakers (or cleats)
Water Bottle – NJLT has water on site to refill players bottles
NJLT Provides a stick for players to use and sticks can be purchased at the end of the week for $40
NJLT Little Laxxers Coaches are selected for their ability to instruct players in a fun and challenging curriculum. Little laxxers get to know the coaches very well and learn a lot about the sport and the game of lacrosse when paired with our staff!