Boys Summer Shooting Night Camp
Comprehensive shooting session which will break down shooting to its core and identify with each player how to shoot harder and more accurately.
August 16th – August 18th 2022
5:30pm – 7:30pm
Boys Summer Shooting Camp
Join us for an extensive shooting training camp that is fully focused on the most important skill in the game of lacrosse – SCORING!! Players who can shoot hard, accurately, and score goals separate themselves from the rest of the team with their abilities.
Players will take hundreds of shots per night to develop and advance their techinique.
Shooting camp will be combined with goalie camp (running at the same time) to give players live shots on goalies.
Location: Outdoors – Cedar Drive Football Field: 73 Cedar Drive, Colts Neck NJ 07722
Shooting Camp: $145 per player
- 3 Nights in a row – 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- 8:1 players to coaches ratio – small group sizes
- Core instruction focuses on shooting form & technique to improve shot speed and accuracy.
- Outside shooting
- Dodging to the cage
- Static shooting
- Time & room shooting
- Shooting on the run
- Inside finishing
- Gain shot speed and accuracy in this shooting camp
- Players will be combined with goalie camp for portions of the shooting clinic to shoot live on goalies.
- Guaranteed shot speed increase in all participants
- Average shot speed increase in last shooting camp was 6.7mph
- Greatest shot speed increase was 16mph by a player with 4+ years experience and needed adjusting in their form and fundamentals
Full Boys Equipment:
- Shoulder Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Cleats or Sneakers
- Water Bottle
$145 per player
“Helps so much! Improved my shot on the first day and just keep getting better!” -Chris
“Great way to help be a better shooter, 10 out of 10 would recommend.” -Paul
“They teach you the proper way to shoot and helps make you so much more accurate.” -Sahil
“Love all NJLT events. I go to just about every event and always am learned something” -Tommy
“Great way to improve your shooting skills” -Mike
“Definitely going back. They give you the foundation to help make you a better player.” -Luke
Vin RiniMidfield Specialist
We keep an 8:1 players to coach ratio and rotate our assistant coaches to make sure the players are getting exposed to the most out of our coaching staff. Our assistant coaches for shooting camp are selected for their ability to shoot hard and also clearly communicate the shooting skill set to players attending.