The complete select experience from elite coaches, the best team gear, and the NJLT commitment to developing every player to compete at their highest ability.
NJLT Elite is a select lacrosse team with a unique opportunity for players to grow and develop their skills to compete at the highest level! Our player centric commitment is focused on improving players skills through our player development model and playing under experienced head coaches at every level. In an effort to put the best players onto the field, players must be selected at one of our evaluations to be considered to participate on NJLT Elite. See evaluations tab for more details and upcoming evaluations. NJLT will be selecting players based on their current skills and what the NJLT training curriculum will be able to build players into as they continue to compete.
NJLT Elite is looking for players to fill out its rosters in the below grades:
Teams will carry forward into the following season as players get older. We have been asked by parents if we stop at 9th grade, the answer is no. Our 2024 team (current 9th grader) this year will play together the following year as 10th graders and then the following year as 11th etc…
- Graduation Year 2024 – 9th Grade in Fall 2020
- Graduation Year 2025 – 8th Grade in Fall 2020
- Graduation Year 2026 – 7th Grade in Fall 2020
- Graduation Year 2027 – 6th Grade in Fall 2020
- Graduation Year 2028 – 5th Grade in Fall 2020
- Graduation Year 2029 – 4th Grade in Fall 2020
Summer 2021 Schedule:
- 2 Day Boot Camp – Late May
- 2 Practices per week
- 4 Summer Tournaments – June/July
- Summer Schedule released to players by March 15, 2021
Fall 2021 Schedule:
- Sunday Practices
- 2024 – 2027: 2-3 Fall Tournaments – October/November
- 2028/2029: 1-2 Fall Tournaments/Play days – October/November
- Tournament schedule announced by 9/15.
WHO: 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029 graduating year boys players
WHAT: Elite teams that compete in summer and fall with year round training opportunities.
WHERE: Practices in Colts Neck. Tournaments in NJ/PA/DE/MD/NY (pending travel restrictions) NJLT participated in NJ tournaments in 2020.
WHEN: Fall practices start in September 2020 with tournamants in October/November 2020. Summer practices start the end of May 2021 and tournaments run through July 2021.
WHY: A complete Elite team training experience to build players skills and exposure to the best competition in the game.
NJLT is the complete package from elite coaching from seasoned coaches, to position specific training, competition and gameplay to the gear the players will be using from head to toe. Teams are about playing together as a unit and competing as a unit. Looking at the best teams competing in the world they have the same consistent look to play and participate as a unit and NJLT Elite puts forth the same complete package for its players.
NJLT Elite Team Member Training:
- Elite coaching from NJLT Elite coaching staff
- Position Specific Training Bootcamp – A 3 Day Mini Camp to kick off the summer season.
- 12+ Summer Practices
- 3-4 Summer Tournaments
- 6+ Fall Practices
- 2-3 Fall Tournaments
- 18-24 Players Per Team
- Discounted participation in NJLT Camps/Clinics/Events.
NJLT Elite Team Members Receive The Best Player Gear Package With Registration:
- NJLT Elite Custom Cascade S Lacrosse Helmet
- NJLT Elite Custom Bag
- NJLT Elite Game Jersey
- NJLT Elite Game Shorts
- NJLT Elite Game Socks
- NJLT Elite Practice Pinny
- NJLT Elite Practice Shorts
- NJLT Elite Shooting Shirt
- Up to $300 Credit Toward NJLT Player Develpment Camps/Clinics
- Discounted participation in NJLT Camps/Clinics
Breakdown of sample team by position:
- Goalie – 2-3
- Attack – 4-6
- Midfield – 6-9 (Including 2-3 Faceoff Middies)
- Defense – 5-8 (Including 2-3 LSM)
- Pool Play/Exhibition Games – During tournament games, NJLT coaches will do their best to give all players as close to equal playing time as possible.
- Elimination Games/Playoffs – NJLT Elite is a select team and will play the players able to advance their team as far into tournaments as possible.
NJLT Elite will be competing in 2-3 fall tournaments (October/Early November 2020) and 4 summer tournaments in (June/July 2021).
NJLT will be participating in tournaments located in state and out of state to provide the most competitive experience for our players. Tournaments are selected on the competition of the teams, tournament history, and will be located in NJ, NY, DE, MD or PA. NJLT will limit our tournaments to no more than 2 overnight tournamants per year out of state when selecting the best tournaments for our teams to compete. Overnight accomodations and all travel expenses are the player/parents responsibility.
Note: Given the current travel restrictions of COVID19, we will be competing in local NJ based tournaments and eliminating overnight events until the restrictions have been lifted.
NJLT Elite Evaluations:
There are a few spots on the rosters we are looking to fill for the fall and summer lacrosse season. NJLT will continue to be acively recruiting to fill its rosters and once a position is filled, enrollment for that position will be closed for that aged team. If you are interested in competing with NJLT Lacrosse we are inviting players to attend our fall workouts after contacting our director – firstname.lastname@example.org
18-24 players per team will be selected across. Invitiations to join the NJLT Elite team will be released within 5 days after evaluations to players who have been selected. Once invited, parents will have one week to secure their players position on NJLT Elite with a $650 deposit.
NJLT Elite Payment:
NJLT Offers 2 payment plan options for its team members. Invitiations will be made within 3 days of evaluations to players who will be selected to join NJLT Elite. Players spots on the team will be secured with a 1/3 deposit and enroll in either monthly installment payments or pay in full. Registration fee for evaluations is applied to the cost of the team dues.
NJLT Elite Team Payment Options:
1. Pay in Full
Full Payment at time of deposit.
- Receive $300 credit to future NJLT Camps, Clinics, Player Development Training outside the NJLT Elite practice and player development events included with being on the NJLT Elite teams.
- Full Credit issued at time of registration.
1/3 Deposit due at registration. Monthly payments for 6 consecutive months.
- Receive $250 total credit to future NJLT Camps, Clinics, Player Development Training outside the NJLT Elite practice and player development events included with being on the NJLT Elite teams when paid in full.
- $125 credit issued at the time of deposit.
- $125 credit issued when balance is paid in full.
See refund policy for more details and contact NJLT Director with any questions pertaining to NJLT Elite registration.
NJLT Elite Evaluations:
Upcoming Evaluation Dates for NJLT Elite Boys:
- December 13, 2020
- 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- Capelli Sports – Capelli Sports – 1569 Wayside Road, Tinton Falls NJ 07712
- $25 Evaluation Registration Cost
- If selected to compete with NJLT, the evaluation fee is applied to the team registration cost.
- Future evaluations will be in January, Feburary, March and if needed April to fill out our rosters with the right players.
NJLT is looking for the right players to join its teams in 2020/2021 and will be holding evaluations for boys graduating years 2024 – 2029 (4th – 9th grade in fall 2020) at our fall workouts. Contact our director – Dennis Mann via email, email@example.com to attend a workout to be evaluated.
NJLT’s player development model is second to none. Our selection for players with the NJLT Elite teams is to locate players who are currently playing at their peak or players who will hit their peak with skills development will be an asset to the NJLT Elite teams.
NJLT Elite is targeting a multi-year approach to becoming the most competitive team around. Taking necessary steps to develop players and drive player development as individuals and as a team is the key to successfully accomplishing that goal. When a player is selected to play with NJLT Elite, they are on the team and tryouts the following year are not required.
18-24 Players per team will be selected to compete with NJLT in the fall and summer. NJLT will close enrollment for each team once all roster spots have been filled. Invitiations to join NJLT Elite will be released within 5 days after evaluations and players/parents will have 1 week from that time to secure their position on the team with a deposit.
Practices are held at Cedar Ridge School – 73 Cedar Ridge, Colts Neck NJ.
Players will be selected based on performance at evaluations and selected on a first come first serve basis. Once a position is filled on a team we will close evaluations to that position.
Howell, New Jersey
Alex SinkovichBoys Head Coach
Vin RiniMidfield Specialist
Joe LodatoNJLT Coach
Each NJLT Elite team will have one head coach, one assistant coach and all teams will be supported by our position specific coaches. The head coach and assistant coach will each have skill sets and expertise will compliment each other so that players will benefit the most from their coaches background. For example: A strong offensive head coach will be paired with a defensive assistant coach to ensure players are getting the most player development with our staff. Within the NJLT organization we have the best coaches to support every player and position. NJLT Elite players will benefit from our entire coaching staff at boot camp and throughout practices and games.