NJLT Boys Goalie Clinics 2022
Mid-Season tune up on the most important skills in the game!
Boys Spring Goalie Clinics
Players will be split into groups according to position/age/experience.
2 Hour Session. 3:00 – 5:00pm:
Sunday – April 24th
Sunday – May 1st
Location: Outdoor – Cedar Drive Middle School Football Field – Colts Neck, NJ
73 Cedar Drive, Colts Neck, NJ 07722
We combine the groups in the last portion of our clinics to get live shots on goal.
This is one of our favorite shooting clinics that we run all year. High level shooting training, combined with the fun of saving and shooting! Great way to sharpen the most important skills in the game of lacrosse!
$80 all for 2 sessions
$40 for 1 session
- Midseason tune up for goalies
- 4:1 player to coach ratio.
- Open to boys and girls 3rd – 12th grade.
- Goalie core skills development
- Advanced Challenge Drills: Developing the skills necessary to make the “impossible” saves. Low percentage save shot training, hard to train shot training.
- Take Home Drills: Individual, partner and small group drills that goalies can take home to develop their skills on their own.
- Advanced shot training – Training and facing the difficult shots that players face in game situations.
- Cleats or Sneakers
- Water Bottle
Goalies – Full Goalie Gear:
- Throat Guard
- Chest Protector
- Cleats or Sneakers
- GIrls goalies required to bring goalie thigh pads and shin pads
Registration – $50
Click below to register
“This camp helps everyone become a better shooter. They teach you the correct form to help you shoot the most accurate and powerful as you possibly can.” -Kyle
“My son had so much fun at this shooting clinic. Not to mention he was able to make his shot more accurate.” -Christine
“I loved this clinic so much. There hasn’t been a year I missed it.” -Brianna
“If you wanted to improve your shot in the best way possible then this is the clinic for you.” -James
“Learn new skills and get to rip some shots, my favorite clinic to go to always.” -Colby
Vin RiniMidfield Specialist
Catherine DeeMidfield Trainer, Draw Specialist