Fall Goalie School
Sessions start Sunday 9/17/23
For players in 3rd – 12th grade
Fall Goalie School
90 minute sessions. 11:00am – 12:30pm
Location: Outdoor – Cedar Drive Middle School – Colts Neck, NJ
73 Cedar Drive, Colts Neck, NJ 07722
Dates: 6 Sundays – September 17, 24, October 1, 8, 15,(no session 10/22), 29
$205 per player
- Boys and girls 3rd – 12th grade
- 4:1 Players to coach ratio
- Proper warmup & quick warmup techniques
- In-goal awareness & field layout
- Defense management & captaining your team
- Build from core fundamentals to challenge shots
- Drills provided for at-home training
- 2 Levels of Training: Beginner & Advanced
- Beginner Goalie Training – Fundamental skills development for goalies with little or no formal goalie training.
- Advanced Goalie Training – Fundamental skills development and higher level technique and shot training.
- Throat Guard
- Chest Protector
- Shin Pads: Girls Required, Boys Recommended.
- Pants: Girls Required, Boys Recommended.
- Cleats or Sneakers
$205 Per Player
“My son has been to NJLT goalie clinics and individual training over the past few years and training he gets at NJLT is always top notch. With every session of training my son has taken with NJLT and Dennis, there has been a noticeable improvement in his skills as a goalie. Dennis is tremendous at connecting with young players and getting them to understand the concepts and techniques he is teaching them. I highly recommend NJLT camps and clinics for players looking to improve their skills in the extremely challenging position of goalie.” -Paul
“This was one of the best goalie clinics I’ve ever been too. It’s a great camp for new and experienced players and Dennis and the other coaches have helped me become such a better goalie from the moment I signed up for the camp. Even today if I have any questions or need any help with becoming a better goalie, Dennis is always there to help me out. I would highly recommend coming to this camp for kids who have a passion for lacrosse and are willing to take their skills to the next level.” -Rajiv
“Good goalie training is very difficult to find but we found it at NJLT. Dennis is an amazing goalie coach and my daughter learned a tremendous amount from him. His knowledge and love for the position had helped my daughter succeed.” -Natalie
“Best goalie training I have ever received! Helped me with my stance and form as well as areas to improve.” -Christian
“They help gave me the tool to work on drills at home and become the best goalie i can possibly be.” -Mark
“This is my favorite training! I always love going to these clinic. They help with players of all different skill levels improve in the areas they need. This will result in you become a better goalie for sure. -Alex