Many players want the advantage of elite level training but feel the burden of the financial commitment. If you have a group of 2-6 players who would like to concentrate on learning the same lacrosse techniques, sign up now.
Parents, Players, and Coaches have requested our small group training for:
- Shooting lessons – technique, form, varying shots
- Offensive dodging
- Defensive play and stick checks.
- Stick skills fundamentals
- Speed and agility training
- Beginner lessons – Do a small group lesson for 60 minutes with a couple of your friends who are all new to the game.
- Homework is provided for all players in the group.
Small Group Lesson Price
Single Session – $40/player/hour
5 Pack Sessions – $35/player/hour
*Note: Unused lessons expire 1-year from the purchase date. Any unused lessons become a credit to future NJLT camps and clinics but cannot be used for lessons after one year of purchase.