Need that extra level of training for your team or program? NJLT will come to your team practice to work with players to develop their lacrosse game. Since 2014 NJLT has successfully provided team training services for 17 high schools and 31 youth programs throughout New Jersey.
Team Training is tailored to the specific needs of the program, team, coaches and/or players present.
Programs can do as little as one to two sessions or bring NJLT on board for their entire season.
Most common Team Training programs are:
- Guest Coaching Practices – NJLT steps in and runs an entire practice from start to finish
- Program Wide Goalie Training – NJLT works with goalies and their coaches to develop and improve your goalie program
- Offensive Training – Plays, shooting, dodging skills
- Shot Training – Team or program-wide training on what matters most in the game – scoring when the opportunity presents itself
- Custom Program – Designed for your specific needs
Team training sessions are desgined to be 2 hour sessions. Fill out form below and NJLT staff will be in contact to take the nest steps.
All Sessions Include:
- Planning consultation with the team. A call in advance of the session introduce NJLT staff with your program. This is where the details of the sessions will be built and NJLT will then design a gameplan to suit the needs of the program.
- 2 Hour on site training session open to the program.
- Coaches access to NJLT staff for the remainder of the season to schedule calls/inquire about drills that were instructed at the training session. NJLT will provide contact details to be a resource to all coaches and members of the team.
Price for 1 Session with NJLT Coaches – $250
Price for 2 Sessions with NJLT Coaches – $450
Price for 3 Sessions with NJLT Coaches – $600
Loking for 3+ Sessions – Contact NJLT TO discuss this custom program.
In the interest of privacy, NJLT does not advertise the specific programs with which we work.
NJLT is not responsible for booking fields. All NJLT staff are members of US Lacrosse.
Teams outside of Monmouth county may incur an additional charge related to travel and time expenses for NJLT staff to train with your program. Contact NJLT for more details.
Any questions fill out the form below or contact NJLT Coaching staff directly:
Call or Text: 908-445-5800
Howell, New Jersey
Alex SinkovichBoys Head Coach
Vin RiniMidfield Specialist
Catherine DeeMidfield Trainer, Draw Specialist
Marissa HazelNJLT Coach